Product description: HPL
Widely used in the purpose of surface decoration on wooden based panels such as MDF, particle board, plywood,etc., applied in room, office, compartment, partition, kitchen, sideboard, furniture, lab work top, etc.
postforming, or post formable; finish and texture of matte, suede, glossy, embossed, metallic surface, property of wear-resistant, fire-resistant, anti-static, etc.
1) Finished via impregnating decorative paper and kraft paper in melamine then drying at high temperature and high pressure
2) Outstanding resistance to abrasion, high temperatures, dirt, shock, cigarette ignition and open flames
3) Exceptional mould-proof performance
4) Can be used as an indoor and outdoor surface decorative material
5) Wide application and great market potential
A) 4 x 8' (1, 220 x 2, 440mm)
B) 3 x 7' (910 x 2, 150mm)
C) 4 x 10' (1, 220 x 3, 050mm)
D) 5 x 12' (1, 525 x 3, 660mm)
2) Thickness: 0.5-2mm
3) Finish: Glossy, super matte (quarry), velour, or according to customers'
4) Colors: Solid color, translucent, metallic, wood grain
300pcs/pallet + wood case, or according to customers' special requirements