Product description: Compact Laminate Board/Sheet(HPL)
1) Finished via impregnating decorative paper and kraft paper in melamine then drying at high temperature and high pressure
2) Outstanding resistance to abrasion, high temperatures, dirt, shock, cigarette ignition and open flames
3) Exceptional mould-proof performance
4) Can be used as an indoor and outdoor surface decorative material
5) Wide application and great market potential
A) 4 x 8' (1, 220 x 2, 440mm)
B) 3 x 7' (910 x 2, 150mm)
C) 4 x 10' (1, 220 x 3, 050mm)
D) 5 x 12' (1, 525 x 3, 660mm)
2) Thickness: 2-25mm
3) Finish: Glossy, super matte (quarry), velour, or according to customers'
4) Colors: Solid color, translucent, metallic, wood grain
300PCS/pallet + wood case, or according to customers' special requirements
Weideda Brand Decorative Laminate is made from special papers impregnated with resins and bonded together under high heat and pressure. Weideda Brand Decorative Laminate is the natural choice for many diversified applications. Our General Purpose Laminate can be classified by:
Horizontal Grade(HGS) is produced for both horizontal and vertical interior applications where the surface must be functional, durable and decorative. It is most frequently used for work surface on counters, vanities and desks and tables. Typical vertical uses include surfacing for wall panels, tellers cages and the front panels of work stations, such as those in chain sales stores, hospitals, airports and restaurants.
Vertical Grade(VGS) is intended for vertical applications where functional, durable, decorative surface which absorbs less impact than a comparable horizontal surface. Vertical grade laminate is the usual choice for cabinet walls, doors and drawer panels. It often appears on the vertical surfaces of desk restaurants booths.
Post forming Grade(HGP) is intended for use on vertical and horizontal interior surfaces where it is necessary or desirable to roll the laminate on a simple radius over the edge of the surface. Formed edges for counters, desk tops, cabinet doors and drawer panels are familiar applications of post forming laminate. It eliminates seams and leaves an attractive surface.